To be eligible to bring your dog to the Faire Grounds the following terms must be met.
• Fill out the Dog Registration Form (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FORM)
• If you bring your dog for the day, it is $5 per dog
• Bring Proof of Rabies Vaccination with dates in one of the following forms:
o Proof of shots from Veterinarian
o Tag on Pet with date of expiration
o Bring your dog to Dog Check-In prior to entry
DOGS ONLY! No other pets will be allowed on festival grounds!
• All Dogs must be on a leash at all times
• Dog leashes cannot exceed 4 feet
• Owners must clean up after their dogs
• Only one dog per owner will be allowed
• Dog Owners must report any accidents to first aid immediately
• All Dogs must have their festival tag visible at all times
• No puppies under the age of 6 months allowed
ALL SERVICE ANIMALS WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE FESTIVAL IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA REGULATIONS.
SERVICE DOG OWNERS
• Service Dog owners are not required to fill out this form, register, sign in, or pay a Pet Fee
• Service Dog owners may enter any gate
• Service Dogs must wear their collar with appropriate proof of required vaccinations, if any
• It is unlawful for an individual to misrepresent their pet as a Service Dog